Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mumbai Monsoon



After a long and energy sapping summer, first rain poured from the heavens on 5th of june in Mumbai. I rushed out of home and roamed around on foot to enjoy the first rains. A hot chai,bhajia and surprisingly ice cream were on the menu that day and they were very much enjoyable in the scenario.

As this is my first monsoon in Mumbai, I took the rain so lightly. Today (12th June) is seventh day and it is still raining. No sun all these days and I already feel so depressed with the environment. Hopefully the sun comes out fast and shine all the day. But, friends say that this is only a HOPE for next 3 months at least...

Going out to office drenched in rain and waiting a long time for getting an auto rickshaw is very tiring experience, believe me.

No comments: